Family History Research
The Core Pack will take your chosen surname all the way back to the early 1800s.
You will discover:
- The names of your ancestors;
- Their occupations;
- The years they were born;
- The areas they were born;
- The areas where they lived;
- Their exact street addresses, where available in records;
- Who they lived with eg. with family/employers/lodgers/servants;
- The occupation(s) of each household member.
You will receive:
- 6 hours of dedicated family history research;
- An A4 family tree;
- A generation list, giving details of each generation including names, years and places of birth, and details of any known children/siblings;
- Photocopies of the originals of all historical census report documents your family appear on.
- Transcripts of the original census report documents.
All of the above documents come printed on archive quality paper and on a personalised family history CD.
The Core Pack takes just one week to complete.
To pay for Core Pack Deposit